A Crystal Ritual That Will Amplify The Energy of Your Intentions
From mobile phones to TV’s and radios, crystals are a huge part of pretty much any tech item in the modern world. Modern science also agrees on the exceptional power crystals hold. You can use them to bring positive energy into your life or help attract more abundance, love or to calm down ‘negative’ energy.
What are crystals and how should you use them?
Crystals form in the earth over millions of years, which gives them a grounding, stable and unchanging energy pattern, each with a unique frequency and energy field, or resonance that gives them special properties.
Always revered as useful tools in ancient cultures, modern technology recently began using crystals for electronics. Many types of crystals have piezoelectric and pyroelectric properties, which in simple terms, gives them the ability to, transmit, convert, store and amplify energy applied to them. How amazing is that!
This is why crystals are used in many technological applications, ranging from early crystal radio sets, to computers and ultrasound used in hospitals today. Crystals can magnify and store your personal intentions and energy as well.
According to many researchers, your personal thoughts and intentions carry a frequency. You may be familiar with Professor Masuro Emoto’s 2008 ice crystal experiment, that involved exposing water to various pictures, music and speech. He then froze the water and examined the appearance of the ice crystals that formed. The experiment revealed that water exposed to positive speech and positive thoughts created visually ‘beautiful’ ice crystals, while negative intentions and words created ‘ugly’ ice formations.
So our intentions and thoughts indeed influence matter and the world around us, which has also been recently proven in quantum physics.
Crystals and our own thoughts are both incredibly powerful—we can use Crystals (like the ones provided in your self-care box) to manifest one of your intentions or keep you aligned with a particular goal, whether that is to reduce anxiety, attract confidence, focus on self-love or simply protect your vibes from all the negative Karen’s out there.
How do I set intentions with my crystals?
When you have a crystal, the best thing to do is to set an intention on them. You can do this by following these simple steps:
- Close your eye, breathe deep and hold them in your hand and visualise a white light going through your crystal.
- You can set an intention on any stone but we always recommend that you pop them in the sun for a few hours to recharged it with the sun's energy. Alternatively, place it in a salt bath to clean off any bad energies that they might have picked up over time.
- 'The next stage is to set an intention on your crystal. Each crystal is better for certain intentions and energy. For example, with your Aqua Agate (the stone of calm and stability and provided in this box) you can hold your crystal and think deeply 'I am grounded. I have balance in all areas of my life.' Repeat this intention a few times and your intention will then be implanted on the stone.
- You can now bring the crystal anywhere with you or place the crystal in your space. For grounding, place it somewhere you will see it often as a reminder to slow down, take a breath and find your center.
Crystal Self-Care Ritual
Here’s another fun and simple manifestation ritual you can use to solidify your crystal intentions and release them to the universe for manifestation.
Don’t be off put by the term ritual – it’s really just an exercise that we can all carryout and it’s a fun part of the manifestation process. So here we go:
1. Create a sacred space with manifesting tools
Begin by creating a sacred space in your home where you plan to perform the ritual. You can use the crystals and candle provided in your box or gather any inspirational/spiritual objects that are meaningful to you (crystals, manifestation boards, photos, coins, books or anything that represents the energy of what you intend to manifest).
2. Cleanse your body and space
3. Meditate on your intentionMeditation is an important part of any of your rituals to set up the right mindset and align with your higher self and what you want to accomplish (your intention):
- Sit comfortably in a space where the moonlight is visible, if possible.
- Close your eyes and feel moon's beams filling the room and enveloping your mind, body and spirit.
- Quiet your mind and focus on your breath and the intention you've set for.
- Slowly bring your attention back to the room and open your eyes.
- Repeat as much as you like in the hours before or after the full moon.
Words are powerful, and the can be used to let go of what's no longer serving you. Write down a list of things you fear at the moment or anything you want to release from your life experience, and read them aloud with intention, Say, "I release you!" or "Thank you for your service—you are free to move on!"
You can also write down your fears or anything you want to release on a sheet of paper and burn the paper in a safe instrument (bowl, abalone shell, etc.)and say I release you as the paper and your fears burn away and are released.
Remember to be grateful for the release of this negative energy and wish it well as it leaves your life.
5. Take a healing bath
A relaxing salt bath or salt scrub can rejuvenate our psyches. Connect with healing energy by submerging yourself in a bath. Draw a healing bath and gather your favourite salts, crystals, and candles. You can then speak your intentions aloud while you're relaxing in the tub as you imagine salt, cleansing and restoring every cell of your body. Or, take a dip in a lake, ocean, or pool if weather and circumstances permit!
What are the common misconceptions about healing crystals?
Remember, crystals aren't a magic potion – they don't put a magic spell on you. Rather, they enhance the work you're already doing. So when you make a choice to change the way you think or look to improve yourself emotionally and spiritually, crystals help with that.
Crystals hold positive energy no matter what mood you're in, so think of your crystals as energetic partners that you actively engage with on your own journey and growth.
Have fun with your crystals and allow them to be a beautiful compliment for your journey.